- Somatic Attachment Psychotherapy: Bringing the Body into Practice Program – Dr. Lisa Mortimore, Victoria, BC.
- Child-Parent Psychotherapy, Child Trauma Research Program – Dr. Mindy Kronenberg and Dr. Amy Dickson, Jacksonville, FL
- Adult Attachment Interview Training (Reliabilities in progress) – Dr. Sonya Vellet and Dr. Naomi Gribneau-Bahm, Vancouver, BC
- Infant-Parent Mental Health Napa Program – Dr. Ed Tronick and Dr. Kristi Brandt, University of Massachusetts Boston.
- Master of Social Work and Bachelor of Social Work – University of Northern British Columbia, Prince George, BC
I am here to help. Fill out the contact form below and I will get back to you as soon as possible. For emergencies call 911 or visit your nearest hospital.
#212 - 2186 Oak Bay Avenue Victoria, BC V8R 1G3
I respectfully acknowledge that I live and work within the ancestral and unceded territory of the Lkwungen people, known today as the Esquimalt and Songhees Nations. I offer gratitude to the traditional keepers of these lands, waters, and supernatural ones.